HeyHiHello groovy peoples of the interweb,
Today I will be writing an informative article on a few fun facts about myself that are of no interest to anyone! But nevertheless, it’s something to read for all my 9 keen tumblr followers out there to enjoy reading at a leisurely pace. If your wondering why I’m typing like an absolute dork, it’s because I’m trying to use good English as sort of a revision type experience for my GCSE English exams in the next few weeks. Clever, huh? See my use of rhetorical question there?
Anyways, Let’s get to the fun fact’s of my 16 year long life so far:
- I’ve been to Bulgaria, it’s a strange country. As lovely as it might be the porn involving horses and the porn at every bus stop wasn’t really my scene. The snow was nice though.
- In my life time, I have been in the back of 2 police cars and the back of a police van.
- I nearly got a criminal record. For a party in which I had while my father was blissfully unaware of whilst he was in France. I had to replace the bathroom door, a couple of carpets and a fish tank… and some fish.
- I may have been on TV in almost every country in the world. Along with my buddy Jade Semple, as we walked past about 100 film crews and news presenters in front of that place where the £50 million pound bank robbery took place.
- I’ve finally come to the conclusion that as lovely as they are, year 10 tech students are the biggest pricks in existence. Though I do love the ones that I talk to.
- Coke and pepsi are my life line. My addiction for them both is incredibly strong. Can’t go a day without some. It makes me a moody little bitch.
- I don’t believe in love. Well.. I don’t think I do now, but I keep changing my mind.
- I want to hit you over the head with a shovel.
- Me and my father are currently in a very close head to head battle on cafe world. He refuses to let me win. I even thought he turned the internet off the other day so I couldn’t retrieve my powdered french toast.
- I will never, ever win a fight because I give in too easily.
- I have quite a few mates but not many friends.
- I HATE marshmellows.
- A group of children from a certain private school want to attack me with their lacrosse nets, cricket bats, £50 pound notes and swimming pool. I want to attack them with the sherwood lot from my school. I think I’ll win.
- I am such a sad person that I hate going out on saturday nights purely because I miss casualty. I’m also majorly in love with Yuki. He is my life. I don’t care if he is fictional and will never love me. Yuki is the world.
- Wozza is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. And I miss him. Too much.